30 Day Free Trial
Buy Now for $34.95
Version 1.66.03 – 16 January 2023 Revision History
You can use this site to compare the checksum values: https://md5file.com/calculator
If you are a registered user and purchased your license after Sept 22, 2021, you can just install the latest trial version and then import your data.
If you purchased your license before September 2021, you will need a new registration code. Users who purchased a license between September 2020 and Sept 2021 can request a free license upgrade by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing purchase information.
Note – if your current version still works, you are not obligated to update. Your license will work indefinitely for the version you purchased.
Uninstall instructions: To remove the software, go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Click on Family Health Care Manager and select Remove.
Missing Runtime Error?
- FHCM now requires the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 32 bit for Visual Studio 2015.
- If you get an error about missing VCRuntime140.dll, you’ll need to install/reinstall it.
- For your convenience you can download it from our website here or direct from Microsoft here (make sure to get the 32 bit version)
- Note: There are many different versions of the Visual C redistributable, so even if you think you installed it, you may not have the particular version needed. (You don’t need to uninstall any existing ones).
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, WIndows 10.1 (32bit and 64 bit)
- NOTE: Win XP no longer supported
- Pentium 4 ; 1 GB of RAM (2GB preferred)
- At least 200 MB free space on local drive
- SVGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution video adapter and display;
Virtualized Environments Not Supported
FHCM has NOT been tested under Parallels or any other virtualized environment. Support is only available for running FHCM under approved Windows operating systems. Although some users have successfully run FHCM under Parallels, we have no way of assuring correct operation.