30 Day Free Trial
Buy Now for $34.95
Updated 12 May 2019
Registered Users Can Update By Installing The Trial
(Corrects problem where older licensing dialog reappeared)
MD5 Checksum: a7cfd9acd360b1f4b65a03add948126c
SHA-1 Checksum: b7208d9c3acee608b8cfe306c61c25edfe579a48
You can use this site to compare the checksum values: https://md5file.com/calculator
Uninstall instructions: To remove the software, go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Click on Family Health Care Manager and select Remove.
Missing Runtime Error?
- FHCM now requires the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 32 bit for Visual Studio 2015.
- If you get an error about missing VCRuntime140.dll, you’ll need to install/reinstall it.
- For your convenience you can download it from our website here or direct from Microsoft here (make sure to get the 32 bit version)
- Note: There are many different versions of the Visual C redistributable, so even if you think you installed it, you may not have the particular version needed. (You don’t need to uninstall any existing ones).
- Pentium 4 ; 1 GB of RAM (2GB preferred)
- At least 200 MB free space on local drive
- SVGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution video adapter and display;
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, WIndows 10.1 (32bit and 64 bit)
- NOTE: Win XP no longer supported
Registered License Holders
Starting with version 1.64, build 1022, FHCM uses a new licensing engine. If you purchased a license for FHCM prior to 11/2/17 and currently have 1.64 build 933 or earlier, you will need an activation code to register newer versions of the program without buying a new license. (If you registered your copy via online activation recently you can simply install the newest version and your license will be recognized.)
The conversion process requires a few steps, but you only have to do it once. Please follow through this process step by step, paying attention to the names for the different codes.
NOTE: You will not use your older license key for this process. You will not use the registration ID shown in the activation dialog in the new version of FHCM.
You will use your original order ID to get a new Activation key. Activation key is another name for DRI LIcense Code. This code enables the program to retrieve its actual License Key and activate itself. Here’s how to make it all happen:
- First, find your order ID. It was in the email you received from MyCommerce/DRI/Regnow when you purchased your license.
- Next, enter your order ID in the search box below.
3. Copy and save the activation key (also called Activation Code/DRI License Code).
4. Go here and scroll down to My Account. Enter the activation key you just retrieved and click Get Info.
5. Click Edit, and fill in the requested information (phone number and company are not required)
(Your information will not be used for anything other than maintaining your license and account. It will never be sold or provided to any other party.)
6. Click Update and then click Logout.
7. Last step: Start your new copy of FHCM. Enter the same activation key you just used in the space labelled “DRI License Code” in the top section. (Ignore the sections below. Ignore the Registration ID.)
8. Click Activate right next to the top section. If everything worked, your copy of FHCM is now licensed and future updates will retain the license until the next paid update. You’ll never have to go through this again!
As usual, if you run into any problems, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.