30 Day Free Trial
Buy Now for $34.95
Version 1.64 Build 1051
Registered Users Can Update By Installing The Trial
Build 1051 fixes an important issue where some users have received an error when creating a new visit. Please install this update ASAP.
MD5 Checksum: 1882cef8384d11d24d060b5a3e6150c3
SHA-1 Checksum: f527e76e18555ea09f92b256ac94d6a969f47271
Uninstall instructions: To remove the software, go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Click on Family Health Care Manager and select Remove.
Missing Runtime Error?
- FHCM now requires the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 32 bit for Visual Studio 2015.
- If you get an error about missing VCRuntime140.dll, you’ll need to install/reinstall it.
- For your convenience you can download it from our website here or direct from Microsoft here (make sure to get the 32 bit version)
- Note: There are many different versions of the Visual C redistributable, so even if you think you installed it, you may not have the particular version needed. (You don’t need to uninstall any existing ones).
- Pentium 4 ; 1 GB of RAM (2GB preferred)
- At least 200 MB free space on local drive
- SVGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution video adapter and display;
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, WIndows 10.1 (32bit and 64 bit)
- NOTE: Win XP no longer supported
Registered License Holders
The conversion process requires a few steps, but you only have to do it once.
- First, find your order ID. It was in the email you received from MyCommerce/DRI/Regnow when you purchased your license.
- Next, enter your order ID in the search box below.
3. Copy and save the activation key.
4. Go here and scroll down to My Account. Enter your activation code and click Get Info.
5. Click Edit, and fill in the requested information (phone number and company are not required)
(Your information will not be used for anything other than maintaining your license and account. It will never be sold or provided to any other party.)
6. Click Update and then click Logout.
7. Last step: Start your new copy of FHCM. Enter your activation code in the space labelled “DRI License Code”. Click Activate. If everything worked, your copy of FHCM is now licensed and future updates will retain the license until the next paid update.
As usual, if you run into any problems, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.